Return of goods
Returns can only take place with previous acceptance by JØRGEN KRUUSE A/S.
The following requirements must be fulfilled before returning:
- Returns must be done within three months upon receipt
- Returned goods must be in their original packaging and suitable for resale as brand-new and a copy of the invoice must be attached
Please note: For these return goods there are special conditions:
Please note that the return of sterile or temperature controlled items is not permitted.
Products with special storage conditions:
Some products do have specific storage temperatures to ensure that the products do not degenerate before reach of expiry date. These products are marked with a temperature symbol on the packaging meaning that KRUUSE does not accept return of these products, because storage conditions have been out of our control.
- All goods returned are to be sent freight prepaid
- A returns handling fee of 10% is applicable
- You are not allowed to return products that we have procured specifically for you
Please return the products to:
JØRGEN KRUUSE A/S
Erik Stoks Allé 3