BUSTER Cat Catheter, 4 Fr x 5.1”, 1.3 x 130 mm, side holes, with stylet, sterile, 12/pk
BUSTER Cat Catheters with closed end and side holes Ideal for urine sample collection, urine retention relief and bladder lavage.
- DEHP-free medical grade PE, with good biocompatible properties.
- The luer lock adapter and the handle of the stylet are moulded for premium quality
- All catheters have rounded ends to avoid tissue damag
- Handles on luer lock adapter for better grip
- Suture holes in the baseplate allows suturing to the prepuce
- Period of placement 1-3 days
Top quality made of Low-density polyethylene (LDPE), with stylet. Made with bullet shaped closed end and 2 atraumatic lateral holes.
Cast luer connection to secure fitting.
Delivered sterile in a convenient hard blister pack.
|Weight including packaging in kg||0,09|