KRUTEX nitrile examination gloves, powder free, 100/pk
- A strong and durable glove
- Provides an excellent protection against the most common drugs and chemicals used in animal production.
Features and Benefits
- Easy donning and removal
- Cuff strengthened by a rolled cuff
- Micro textured providing good wet and dry grip properties
- Extra thin for increased sensitivity and feel
- Good viral barrier properties
- Latex like stretch and comfort
- Softer than standard nitrile and vinyl
- Free of latex
- Free of powder
- Free of protein
- Colour catalog number for easy recognition
When choosing an examination glove, you have the choice of three glove films: Latex, Vinyl or Nitrile.
In veterinary practices we recommend the latex gloves, however, if you are allergic to latex we recommend the nitrile and if economy is your most important parameter, choose vinyl.
Nitrile gloves have also become very popular as a milking glove in dairy farms due to its high strength.
Powder free vinyl gloves are also very popular when collecting semen at boar stations.
Below chart rates the three types of glove films against the important parameters, which you will evaluate when choosing a glove.
|Weight including packaging in kg||0,38|